- Contact Matt at:
- Phone & Whatsapp: +90 541 122 11 95
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt learns your English goals, general level, and availability for lessons. We discuss plans and agree upon the best plan for you.
- Based on that information, Matt assigns the best instructor for you, and arranges the first lesson at a convenient time for both you and your instructor.
- Your instructor sends you an introduction message in Whatsapp and the Zoom link for your first lesson.
- At the end of your first lesson, you can arrange your weekly lesson schedule with your instructor.
- Matt will then send you the information to make the payment.
We use Zoom. You can create a free account and download the app on your phone, tablet, or laptop.
We are proud to say that we do not use a specific curriculum. We are here to help you achieve your goals, not ours. We base our lessons off of your needs and goals, and we use various resources to build out the content of each lesson.
Yes, based on your English goals and availability, you will be assigned to one instructor that tracks your progress, and you will work with your instructor to schedule lessons days/times. However, you are able to request a new instructor at any point. Because instructors transition off our team from time to time, we can’t promise that you will stay with your instructor for your entire lesson plan. However, we do everything in our power to keep students matched with the same instructor unless they request a change.
We have available times during normal working hours and evenings Monday-Friday, and limited availability on weekends. If you have specific questions about lesson availability, please e-mail email@example.com.
An instructor can wait for a maximum “15 minutes”. If there is no communication from the student within “15 minutes” into the designated time, the instructor has the right to sign out, and the lesson is forfeited and cannot be made up. We request that any lesson that needs to be rescheduled should be done at least 24 hours in advance. In the rare event of a last-minute cancellation, the lesson can be rescheduled. No more than 3 (three) last minute cancellations can happen within the year. Last minute cancellation means cancelling a lesson less than two hours before it is scheduled to begin.
We require both instructors and students to conduct lessons in a place with a secure internet connection. If a student loses his/her signal during a call and cannot get back in/continues to have technical difficulties, the lesson can be rescheduled at no cost. If this happens more than two times, the lesson can no longer be rescheduled.
If the instructor is having technical difficulties, the lesson will be rescheduled as soon as possible at a time that is convenient for the student. If the instructor has this issue, please notify management at firstname.lastname@example.org
If for some reason you are dissatisfied or unable to attend lessons, you can receive a full refund for all unused hours within 30 days of purchase. Once the 30 day-period has passed all sales are final.
Your purchased hours last for up to 1 (one) year.